Mark Your Calendars: REI Unlocked Networking Event on July 28
Real estate investment company, New Western, and hardwood floor factory direct wholesaler, YD Home, successfully hosted the first REI Unlocked networking event in Philadelphia. This exclusive networking event brought more than 40 contractors, real estate investors, mortgage brokers, real estate agents and builders together to learn investing tips from Hoan Thai, the Chief Hand Holder at HoanZone, and insights on the current construction material shortage from Ricki Li, President and Founder of YD Home.
Based on the event’s positive feedback and continued interest, New Western and YD Home decided to host a second event in July with more participants and new insights, providing great opportunities to expand the networking in the industry.
Please mark your calendar for the next REI Unlocked networking event in Philadelphia on July 28 from 6 to 8 p.m. at YD Home (1900 North Washington Avenue, Suite E). Topics and speakers will include:
● Topic: Licensing compliance, permitting requirements and rezoning advice for landlords
● Speaker: Ting Wang, principal at B2G Consulting
● Bio: B2G Consulting provides a one-stop-shop service for investors looking to acquire permits, licenses and approvals. The company helps investors ensure they are complying with regulations and provides solutions for investors when they are looking to have properties rezoned.
● Topic: Property management problem solving and strategies
● Speaker: Sean Watson, team lead with Rentwell
● Bio: Sean Watson leads the business development efforts at Rentwell, as well as invests in the Philadelphia real estate market. He enjoys providing guidance to investors from purchase to management of their portfolios. Rentwell is a full-service management company helping investors with leasing, management, maintenance and accounting. The company services the tri-state area with offices in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Wilmington and strives to help investors build wealth through real estate.
Light bites and drinks will be provided. Due to limited capacity, a Facebook livestream will also be available so more participants can join the conversation. Register for the free event on Eventbrite or at https://bit.ly/JulyREIUnlocked.
Reply below this blog with your bio and LinkedIn profile to get connected with participants!