Join Us Today
Position: Staff Accountant
Full-time position in Philadephia
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reports by Salesforce, Excel and Quick Books, such as profit and loss statements, and cash flow projections; examine and analyze the financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Build-in an accounting system and integrating with other systems and processes; take lead on projects to ensure accounting is in sync with other departments.
• Produce revenue, commissions and cost analysis and recommend ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits.
• Manage cash flows and develop monthly budgeting and forecasting; prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Supervise purchase, account receivables, account payables, payroll, and correct errors or inconsistencies.
• Conduct inventory controls and maintain vendor inventory reconciliations at the termination of projects.
• Assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to management; advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Compute payroll taxes using 1099-ETC software; control and maintain payroll for employees with various schedules by establishing employee files, managing payroll information, issuing paychecks, and remitting payroll taxes; Collaborate company’s CPA firm to prepare, review and submit company’s quarterly 941 tax return, employees’ W-2 and 1099.
• Communicate with the IRS to solve the company’s tax issues. (eg, successfully waive tax penalties; figure out the company’s outstanding tax liabilities and paid without delay); communicate with the Philadelphia Department of Revenue regarding Company’s state tax payments and penalties
• Compute and file the company’s sales tax, use and occupancy tax with the PA department of revenue every month; ensuring compliance with